Created: 16th August 2020
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email addresses, names, employer, job titles and attributed opinions about Wolfen Consulting Ltd’s individual coaching candidates.
- Email addresses, employee names, business names and the same for selected employees and attributed opinions about Wolfen consultancy service recipients and their assigned staff.
- Email addresses, names, employer names, job titles and website addresses for casual website visitors that request further information and use the Contact Page to get in touch.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you or your employer for one of the following reasons:
- To enable communication between you and Wolfen Consulting Ltd whilst you are in receipt of one or more services.
- To provide contact details of your company’s staff to enable communication between them and Wolfen Consulting Ltd.
- To enable contact details for the receipt of further information requested by you.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Wolfen Consulting Ltd Coaching candidates; when they provide email address details for people whom they have selected to ask for professional feedback during the 360 stage of the Coaching module, for individuals and/or your assigned employees.
We use the information that you have given us in order to enable communication and configuration of collaboration tools so that you or your company/staff can use some of the services provided by Wolfen Consulting Ltd.
We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) We may have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored within the contact management systems available in Microsoft Office 365, Apple Inc.’s Contact Manager application for Mac and iOS and possibly within a separate contact relationship management database in a private workspace on the Notion platform.
Feedback and worksheets used during the modules Wolfen Consulting Ltd. provides are kept in a Microsoft Office OneDrive folder specific to the candidate and possibly the candidates employer.
We keep this personal information for 6 years unless asked to dispose of it beforehand. We will then dispose of all your information by securely and irrevocably deleting it from the sources mentioned above.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk